Tuesday 2nd August from 4pm
- Women and girls team event
- Open to all women and girls in coaching with Hannah or Aaron. We hope to see a full range of abilities on the day and will pair up less experienced players with more experienced players.
- Greensomes format (see below for details)
- 9 holes
- Games out on the course will win points for your team
- Lots of individual and team prizes up for grabs!
- Green Fee NOT included in the price
How to Play Greensomes
All four golfers will hit on the first tee box. Teammates will then elect which one of their two balls came to rest in the best location, which will be hit next. The golfer who has hit it there will let her teammate hit the second shot and they will alternate as such until their one ball is holed out.
After each hole, the best scores of both teams are compared and the team with the lowest score is said to have won the hole. The same thing occurs for every hole until the match ends.